• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Clan, Recruiting now.

NinjaCowBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! My name is NinjaCowBoy but my friends call me Patrick. My clan, RCPJ Gaming, is recruiting. We are looking for players that are above 12 years of age. You must have at least won one survival games, on any server. We will be recording once our other leader, Narwail, fixes fraps. You must have skype and a clear head phone and mic free of static. You must post an application saying your info that is listed below.

In game name:
Total victories:
Reason you would like to join:
Your age:
Favorite map:

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
if your eu join my clan please im sick of like 100 posts and only 2 members in each clan and its getting on my nerves :(

Caleb Knapp

Spectator
Reaction score
CalebPappy
2 victories
Because I need more points and victories.
Virginia, US
Caleb
Map 2

flatchul8er

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! My name is NinjaCowBoy but my friends call me Patrick. My clan, RCPJ Gaming, is recruiting. We are looking for players that are above 12 years of age. You must have at least won one survival games, on any server. We will be recording once our other leader, Narwail, fixes fraps. You must have skype and a clear head phone and mic free of static. You must post an application saying your info that is listed below.

In game name:flatchulater
Total victories:0
Reason you would like to join:I could use some help, but i'm a great marksman.
Your age:14
First Name: Michael
Favorite map:
any map

Reaction score
In Game Name - Minecraft_Man___
Total Victories - 0 But Came 2nd 3 Times
Reason - I'm fed up of teams in deathmatch always teaming up on me and killing me
Age - 12
Location - England
Favourite Map - 1

SkullCat

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: STKSkullking
Total victories: 13
Reason you would like to join: Whenever I want to play SG I play with my friends due to us knowing our own chest routes and overall just being able to work well together, alas, whenever I want to play and my friends are not on I have a tougher time winning. I think strength in numbers but only if each can carry their weight.
Your age: 14
First Name: Avery
Favorite map: 2~3 can't decide.

LongCross

Survivor
Reaction score
In game name: LongCross
Total victories: 30
Reason you would like to join: Seems a good clan. And i need teammates that wont betray me all the time!! And since there will be more than 1 in a team we will have a bigger chance of winning!
Your age: 13
First Name: Juan
Favorite map: Map 2 The City

Ruman Birk

Spectator
Reaction score

In game name: ruman240
Total victories: 8
Reason you would like to join: i need a clan to play with cuz i usually team with longcross and were trying to get more people to play with. im tired of teaming with random people and getting betrayed.
First Name: ruman
Favorite map:
map 2 (won most my games on map 2)

Ruman Birk

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: ruman240
Total victories: 8
Reason you would like to join: looking for a real team to play with and im tired of getting backstabbed by random people
First Name: ruman
Favorite map: map 2

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
In game name: ZniZ97
Total victories: 3. Before sg had a reset
Reason you would like to join: I am looking for a team to play with cus it seems cool. (i have done it before, but i will join a new team)
Your age: 15
First Name: Eskild
Favorite map: Map 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci