• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Never Regret

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Doesn't stop friendships from forming!
Actually, it does unfortunately. The AU community is extremely unforgiving and non-empathetic. Especially within the clan community.

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Actually, it does unfortunately. The AU community is extremely unforgiving and non-empathetic. Especially within the clan community.
Wasnt just talking about AU but you prove a valid point ;D

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I really liked this post. I've made so many friends here and on different servers. Yet they left without a trace and I haven't talked to them since. It has taken me a long time to realise how special the friendships I have made really are. I would do almost anything just to be able to go back. Spend just an hour talking with them catching up and going back to old ways. Don't underestimate how much these friendships mean to you. Start to relish every minute of them before its too late.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of looking back on things and realizing the amazing friendships that I've formed during my time here, even though I've struggled with IRL things and inactivity especially lately. Incredibly solid points, Snotchet ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci