• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEVER GOT MY DIAMOND DONATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I already went on TS and asked mods for help and they told me to email the support and it's been like a week and still no response. I tweeted the support Twitter and still nothing. Some mod/admin on the forums please help me!

I ordered the one month diamond donator(can show evidence that I bought it) and 2 days after I bought the rank I got on Us.MCGamer.net and my rank wasn't there. Someone please help!

Ign: MangoOrangeJuice

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!
This thread is a couple of days old, but if you still have the same problem then I'll try to help you out.
I believe the support section of MCGamer was a bit behind due to holidays and that the quantum rank was back so it was heavy load with people having the same problem as you. However, it should be back on track as of now. If you haven't received an answer within 2 weeks then I suggest sending in a new email and remember to inculde any evidence of purchase you have to make the process easier and quicker for both parts.

If you want your forum rank then I suggest you also include that in the email (link to your forum user). Other ways of getting your forum rank is to PM one of these admins: Razzledgirl CAmadeusA AlpakaWhacker :)

If you need more help then don't be afraid to send me a PM.

QA;TL
Moved to General Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci