• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copa3797

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?14
What is your IGN( In game name )Copa3797
How do you want to be called?Pony xD
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)Copa3797
How many wins do you have?188
How often do play?Whenever i have time,usually everyday.
Why do you want to join Netherians?Cause it looks like a good and active clan,and because i have some friends in here=)
What is your favorite map and why?SG4,because it's a map where i have a good chest route and i can bow people down easily.
Why should we accept you?Well....I am a Pony,and i'm good with bows? xD
What is the most comfortable team size for you?A team of 3-4

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?14
What is your IGN( In game name )Copa3797
How do you want to be called?Pony xD
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)Copa3797
How many wins do you have?188
How often do play?Whenever i have time,usually everyday.
Why do you want to join Netherians?Cause it looks like a good and active clan,and because i have some friends in here=)
What is your favorite map and why?SG4,because it's a map where i have a good chest route and i can bow people down easily.
Why should we accept you?Well....I am a Pony,and i'm good with bows? xD
What is the most comfortable team size for you?A team of 3-4
We don't really have the time to accept or decline you right now. The clan may be coming to an end.

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
Can i get a response on my app please i think you missed it.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am closing the clan as for now, you may continue to have conversations here if you wish but don't get the thread locked.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahw, I was looking forward to joining it soon. I hope you guys get your game back together, think about how far you guys could've gotten.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahw, I was looking forward to joining it soon. I hope you guys get your game back together, think about how far you guys could've gotten.
i was gone for 4 days and suddenly everything went downhill when i came back clan wasn't in the running condition anymore... :/

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
i was gone for 4 days and suddenly everything went downhill when i came back clan wasn't in the running condition anymore... :/
I was waiting for you to continue. I didn't leave... we could continue :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci