• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? 11
What is your IGN( In game name )Minialan9
How do you want to be called?Alan
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)
How many wins do you have?496
How often do play?A lot not all the time but i play more than most people :D
Why do you want to join Netherians?Well Its Been recommended and it has some pros in it And its seems like a nice clan to join and theres not too many people so you still feel special xD What is your favourite map and why?Solar Frost= Its Quick, you can't Hide and i have a god route :D
He is a proper
No lifer

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you? 12
What is your IGN( In game name ) EnergyyZ
How do you want to be called? En
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) No skype only TS
How many wins do you have? 122
How often do play? A lot
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because it seems like a good clan
What is your favourite map and why? Teweran2 because i just like the landscape and everything about it also teweran one(I play US but I can play EU to

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 12
What is your IGN( In game name ) EnergyyZ
How do you want to be called? En
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) No skype only TS
How many wins do you have? 122
How often do play? A lot
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because it seems like a good clan
What is your favourite map and why? Teweran2 because i just like the landscape and everything about it also teweran one(I play US but I can play EU to
Undecided, first of all, do you lag on EU? You have to make skype so i can add you into the chat, and i also got to test you, which is another reason why you need skype, so i can contact you.

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Undecided, first of all, do you lag on EU? You have to make skype so i can add you into the chat, and i also got to test you, which is another reason why you need skype, so i can contact you.
Ok, EU I kiind of get lag but when the lag right now ALL over the servers I can;t play on it but other than that I'm fine on EY and get TS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci