• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I stopped posting... I meant GG as respect to the other 2 players that were playing. The issue was resolved elsewhere (In my case)
I just got a report stating that the last sentence that contained GG would start a flame war or something.. I have no idea of the severity of the drama that is currently on this thread, but I just wanted to warn you before I'm forced to lock this thread.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
I just got a report stating that the last sentence that contained GG would start a flame war or something.. I have no idea of the severity of the drama that is currently on this thread, but I just wanted to warn you before I'm forced to lock this thread.

Like I said, I stopped posting shortly after I was asked to by this clans members, it was resolved elsewhere.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

How about removing the comment instead, i don't want this thread locked...

Reaction score
How old are you? 16
What is your IGN( In game name) JMullins783
How do you want to be called? Jack
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) xMullins17
How many wins do you have? 280ish (not sure because I am on holiday)
How often do play? Everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because I want to meet some new people.
What is your favourite map and why? SG2 cause I am old school.
Why should we accept you? Because I'd like to think that I am somewhat decent....
What is the most comfortable team size for you? 2 (due to the fact I don't like to look after more than one person)
Bows , swords or teamplay? swords

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 17
What is your IGN( In game name ) Jam_Joenut
How do you want to be called? Joe
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel comfortable posting it in public) joe_Smithage1996
How many wins do you have? 157 (at the moment of this post)
How often do play? 2-5 hours a day.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Netherians full of experienced players, and with a skilled supportive network I can advance my skills further and meet new people.
What is your favorite map and why? Moonbase 9, because its not essential to go to cornucopia for the refill, you can use your own unique route to get as many chests as possible. In addition its the only map I'm aware of that is constantly dark during the entire game.
Why should we accept you? I'm PVP skilled, especially with the bow, like a man version of Katniss. ;) Jokes aside, I'm aware of what tactics there are and I'm capable of taking teams down :)
What is the most comfortable team size for you? 2, reason for that is that I've been in a 3-man team before and it wasn't a happy ending!
Bows , swords or teamplay?(1) Bow (if that counts as my strongest skill I guess)

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) Snow_angel2000
How do you want to be called? Duane
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Duane.gaines1
How many wins do you have? 158- 159
How often do play? Like 3 days a week or so..
Why do you want to join Netherians? I just have reached some skill that could be used
What is your favorite map and why? Holiday resort because I have several really good routes and I usually always win
Why should we accept you? Because I'm someone who'll be nice to you and I'm a great friend and a great sport/ player.
What is the most comfortable team size for you? I don't know this question what do you mean
Bows , swords or teamplay?(1) Bows. Btw The clan I'm recently in now I had told the clan leader to take me out I have no interest in his clan anymore

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) Mlpoknzaba
How do you want to be called? M-L-P (em-ell-pee)
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Mlpoknzaba
How many wins do you have? Like, 15? I don't play much anymore
How often do play? Not much anymore, I am on the forums all the time though.
Why do you want to join Netherians? I want to get back into MCSG, and I have never been in a clan before.
What is your favorite map and why? SG1. I have a great route (or did before they nerfed it) and I have been playing since that was the only map, so I kind of had to love it.
Why should we accept you? cuz i phan pls.
What is the most comfortable team size for you? As many trustworthy people as possible. The more the merrier!
Bows , swords or teamplay?(1) Teamplay. I like being back-up.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? 17
What is your IGN( In game name ) Jam_Joenut
How do you want to be called? Joe
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel comfortable posting it in public) joe_Smithage1996
How many wins do you have? 157 (at the moment of this post)
How often do play? 2-5 hours a day.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Netherians full of experienced players, and with a skilled supportive network I can advance my skills further and meet new people.
What is your favorite map and why? Moonbase 9, because its not essential to go to cornucopia for the refill, you can use your own unique route to get as many chests as possible. In addition its the only map I'm aware of that is constantly dark during the entire game.
Why should we accept you? I'm PVP skilled, especially with the bow, like a man version of Katniss. ;) Jokes aside, I'm aware of what tactics there are and I'm capable of taking teams down :)
What is the most comfortable team size for you? 2, reason for that is that I've been in a 3-man team before and it wasn't a happy ending!
Bows , swords or teamplay?(1) Bow (if that counts as my strongest skill I guess)
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) Snow_angel2000
How do you want to be called? Duane
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Duane.gaines1
How many wins do you have? 158- 159
How often do play? Like 3 days a week or so..
Why do you want to join Netherians? I just have reached some skill that could be used
What is your favorite map and why? Holiday resort because I have several really good routes and I usually always win
Why should we accept you? Because I'm someone who'll be nice to you and I'm a great friend and a great sport/ player.
What is the most comfortable team size for you? I don't know this question what do you mean
Bows , swords or teamplay?(1) Bows.
You 2 will be tested on the swish server if you know it. If not PM me about it.
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) Mlpoknzaba
How do you want to be called? M-L-P (em-ell-pee)
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Mlpoknzaba
How many wins do you have? Like, 15? I don't play much anymore
How often do play? Not much anymore, I am on the forums all the time though.
Why do you want to join Netherians? I want to get back into MCSG, and I have never been in a clan before.
What is your favorite map and why? SG1. I have a great route (or did before they nerfed it) and I have been playing since that was the only map, so I kind of had to love it.
Why should we accept you? cuz i phan pls.
What is the most comfortable team size for you? As many trustworthy people as possible. The more the merrier!
Bows , swords or teamplay?(1) Teamplay. I like being back-up.
I am sorry but you will need more wins :C

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I am sorry but you will need more wins :C

There are no requirements that relate to wins in the original thread.
The requirements are:

1. You need to be able to play on EU.
2. You need a mic, skype, teamspeak.
3. Good at pvp, which will be tested.
4. Have to be older than 12.
5. Have to be nice/polite.

I fulfil all of these requirements. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics