• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Application:

How old are you? I'm 15.
What is your IGN( In game name ) DeadStrikers10
How do you want to be called? Dead
Skype name? DeadStrikers10, I think you have me.
How many wins do you have? 382
How often do play? Almost every day.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because this is one of the best clans, if not the best and I'm sad I left #Netherians before due of your admin betrayed me twice and I want to be back in this awesome clan and have fun as I used to.
What is your favourite map and why? My favorite map is SG 4, because it's so nicely made with a lot of details and and the rounds don't last too long.

Vapourouspeanut

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?14
What is your IGN( In game name )Vapourouspeanut
How do you want to be called?dylan
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)Trusthope2
How many wins do you have?106
How often do play?alot
Why do you want to join Netherians?Becasuse there a slod clan who are good and are fair
What is your favourite map and why?sont really have favourite map have good routes on all but solar frost and twearn sg2

CookiesSindGeil

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name )? CookiesSindGeil
How do you want to be called? Cookie
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) johannes.tatzer
How many wins do you have? 110
How often do play? I wasnt very active for a long time, but now I'll start playing MCSG again
Why do you want to join Netherians? Bcuz a good friend of mine, welli98, said that I could join and it seems to be a very good clan with nice people
What is your favourite map and why? Breezey cause of the good ol' times.
If you want to, you can fight me on a private server like swish

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:

How old are you? I'm 15.
What is your IGN( In game name ) DeadStrikers10
How do you want to be called? Dead
Skype name? DeadStrikers10, I think you have me.
How many wins do you have? 382
How often do play? Almost every day.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because this is one of the best clans, if not the best and I'm sad I left #Netherians before due of your admin betrayed me twice and I want to be back in this awesome clan and have fun as I used to.
What is your favourite map and why? My favorite map is SG 4, because it's so nicely made with a lot of details and and the rounds don't last too long.

Declined

Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) ProLikeTrollFace
How do you want to be called? I dont care
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) yuval.meushar
How many wins do you have? 147 (Its just because i didnt played for alot of times , but now im back and i got 20 wins in 1 day o.o So yeah here i come sg xD
How often do play? More then 10 hours a day o.o
Why do you want to join Netherians? Cause I would like to be with Pros xD and i know how to play and Im nice to guys and i just love to play with guys :D
What is your favourite map and why? Solar Frost - i always win there and i get full iron Diamond/iron sword and also SG4- because i also win there alot of my times Rugged Lands - Just because of HoboStick and the regen potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci