• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffyninjaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? 14 What is your IGN( In game name )fluffyninjaaa How do you want to be called?rolf Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)jacob.peter.ralph How many wins do you have?262 How often do play?every day nearly Why do you want to join Netherians?because it seems like a fun clan to be in What is your favourite map and why?solar frost because it is close combat which i like alot

fluffyninjaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name )fluffyninjaaa
How do you want to be called?rolf
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)jacob.peter.ralph
How many wins do you have?262
How often do play?every other day
Why do you want to join Netherians?because i am that time in my life where i want to be part of this clan.:p
What is your favourite map and why?solar frost i love close combat and thats basically what it is.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) loic1212
How do you want to be called? Loic
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) You got me, but for others: loiiic3
How many wins do you have? 220+
How often do play? I came back from a 3 month break and have won 3 out of 6 games.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Bceause I'd like to and I like to stalk my mentor, zeX.
What is your favourite map and why? SG3, I just love it.
Hi Mentor :)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) loic1212
How do you want to be called? Loic
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) You got me, but for others: loiiic3
How many wins do you have? 220+
How often do play? I came back from a 3 month break and have won 3 out of 6 games.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Bceause I'd like to and I like to stalk my mentor, zeX.
What is your favourite map and why? SG3, I just love it.
Hi Mentor :)
Accepted. Glad to see you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci