• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nether

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
Those houses are mediocre at best. They lack detail and seem to be just a rectangle of obsidian, with some glass and a door.
kk that is your opinion of my map and i respect it but for being a nether as the name says it there is not suppose to be building-like houses on the nether i did those houses because i knew this would happen but i wasnt gonna pay that big of attention, you like building maps thats ok to me :p

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
kk that is your opinion of your map and i respect it but for being a nether as the name says it there is not suppose to be building-like houses on the nether i did those houses because i knew this would happen but i wasnt gonna pay that big of attention, you like building maps thats ok to me :p
I respect your opinion also, but I'm just telling you that, in its current state, this map will not make it into MCSG. I suggest adding more builds (Perhaps a castle), more "natural" terraforming, and some detail to the existing builds.

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
I respect your opinion also, but I'm just telling you that, in its current state, this map will not make it into MCSG. I suggest adding more builds (Perhaps a castle), more "natural" terraforming, and some detail to the existing builds.
this is my second map i have made i will make another map that way i will sharpen my skills at map making until everyone likes it i have seen other people on other sites like this map as i have seen people like you not liking it that much and its ok again it my second map so yeah :p

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this is my second map i have made i will make another map that way i will sharpen my skills at map making until everyone likes it i have seen other people on other sites like this map as i have seen people like you not liking it that much and its ok again it my second map so yeah :p
Other servers don't have as high a standard for maps as MCSG does. But anyway, thanks for accepting my criticism. :)

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
sure thing bro see ya on the future remember my name that i will be a really good map making builder on the future :p

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
i am going to erase this posts i will find a way too much hate again its my second map i dont give a dam about the critics but i wont let people hate

E

EhCanadianBacon

I personally think this map won't make it to the servers. As previous posters have mentioned, the buildings lack detail, the terraforming is very bland, and I don't see any ways of escaping a chase; whether is by redstone, or just things getting in the way to a point where someone may screw up their sprint. Now, I have not downloaded the map to explore it, but is there any redstoning? Redstoning is a key factor to a map, and from what I see, I don't see where there would be any on this map.

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally think this map won't make it to the servers. As previous posters have mentioned, the buildings lack detail, the terraforming is very bland, and I don't see any ways of escaping a chase; whether is by redstone, or just things getting in the way to a point where someone may screw up their sprint. Now, I have not downloaded the map to explore it, but is there any redstoning? Redstoning is a key factor to a map, and from what I see, I don't see where there would be any on this map.
can i ask a question how do i delete the thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci