• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nether

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
Code:
This map was made because a friend of mine told me to make a survival game map without any help of anyone just you alone so i accepted the bet so he can see that i could do it and this are the results.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire...0vym/Nether.zip

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
It seems like the corn is unfair for one side. Might want to fix that.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be blunt, this map is not good. First, there's too many chests at corn. From the screenshots, there seems to be no builds whatsoever, besides the trees. The terraforming is also less than satisfactory with small, weird mountains that seem to be throughout the map.The only real terraforming I see is the large, obviously world-edited, archway. Of course, this is only coming from what I see from the screenshots.

GabrielJimenz

Spectator
Reaction score
To be blunt, this map is not good. First, there's too many chests at corn. From the screenshots, there seems to be no builds whatsoever, besides the trees. The terraforming is also less than satisfactory with small, weird mountains that seem to be throughout the map.The only real terraforming I see is the large, obviously world-edited, archway. Of course, this is only coming from what I see from the screenshots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci