• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Tips.

LygerByte

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, My name is LygerByte.

I have been on MCSG for a while, however, my PvP hasn't been going very well. Even if I'm a user with 106 wins out of 1830 losses, I feel like my PvP just isn't good enough for a player with these stats, my ratio explains that quite well :(.

Anyway, I want to know some tips on how to get my aim with my sword and rod better, as my bow aim seems to be decent. I'd also like to know how to get better with my FnS aim and how to get quicker with it as well. Overall, I just need to get my Aim better, plus I need to know how fight better on certain terrain, such as ice, water, etc.

I know this seems odd for a player with these stats as I've won many games solo before, but hey, players like me or good players also need tips once in a while.

Thanks.

-Lyger

Derpz_Dimension

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd be happy to help you Lyger!

Aiming with a sword and rod can be difficult at first but you can get good at it with some practice.

Even when going into a sword fight, I still use my cross hair from time to time to help me aim. I find the referring to my cross hair helps me land hits easier and get amazing combos on players.

When using a rod, you have to get a good feel for it. It has taken some time for me to get used to using a rod correctly. Switching fast between your rod and sword also helps quite a bit when in a sword fighting situation. I try to get a rod hit between ever 2 or 3 sword hits I get. This will take some practice but once you get in a good rhythm, you can be amazing at it.

I learned how to use these tools better on Badlion.net and roxbot.com (Not trying to advertise). These servers taught be how to switch fast and get great combos. I prefer these servers over MCSG to learn because it is a more relaxed environment than being in an intense SG match.

As for a flint and steel, I use my Razer Naga to switch to it and back. I'm not completely sure how to switch between the tools without the mouse unless you keep your FNS in slot 9 or if you use your numbers on your keyboard. I would suggest practicing on roxbot or even on MCSG to learn. Sometimes being in an intense fight is the best time to learn! :)

I hope this helped out! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci