• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help with ping.

Coolfire7523

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys so I have a consistent 120-170 ping on US servers, and 150-200 ping on EU servers, however I do have many times I am at a consistent 300-650 ping on both servers. Is there any way I can fix this?
( I have optifine, minimal settings, low res texture pack, and live in east coast US)

Thank you,
Coolfire

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
For the past 3 days (I think im having internet problems) Ive been getting 250-300 ms :/. For some reason it still shows I have a 5 par when I should have like a 2-3 bar.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont think you can fix this problem, there only are 2 ways of fixing this.
1) Switch from internet company
2) Move to a city that is closer to the MCGamer host.

K

KiDD

1) Building won't allow
2) nahhh
Assuming that multiple people cannot switch providers in your building, possibly network traffic on the ISP you are using is high, or people in your house are using your internet, and doing something that will cause it do go slow. Also, where is your router located? Based on your router's location ping can very. For EX: If it's relatively close to you, and out in the open, that's fine. If it's under a desk in a small room, not a very ideal location.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Assuming that multiple people cannot switch providers in your building, possibly network traffic on the ISP you are using is high, or people in your house are using your internet, and doing something that will cause it do go slow. Also, where is your router located? Based on your router's location ping can very. For EX: If it's relatively close to you, and out in the open, that's fine. If it's under a desk in a small room, not a very ideal location.
^Exactly what I was about to type.
^_^

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
This is why I play early in the morning or at night because so many people are on my internet in the afternoon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci