• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Builders/Terraformers for MCSG map.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Accepted for trial build.
Your overall building skill isn't the best, but your interior looks interesting. I will send you the server ip where you will preform your trial build.
Yea, I was rushing that build. I'll try my best and take my time in actual builds though. Thanks though <3

cameron hendel

Spectator
Reaction score
Position: Builder, Terraformer
IGN: banana39 or THEDERP_CRAFTER ( I have two
How trustworthy are you: 10 and will always follow the rules.
Have you played with me before: I think so, maybe not.
Skill level: I am a great builder, I love building
Email: [email protected]
Times I will be on: when I'm on I'm usually on for more than 3 hours.
Why I should be chosen: I love building and I have always wanted to build an MCSG map, but I didn't have enough participants. I like Niagara Falls, it's an awesome idea! I'm gonna build an MCSG map if I do or don't get chosen. My theme is going to be on a small town that survived a future nuclear war. There are going to be paths from spawn to small villages. There will be caves and dark secrets. And pvp lots of pvp. Thanks for reading! Email me if I get in because I don't check the forums a lot. :p

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci