• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nearly 3000 bounty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
What's a suicide bomber? A creeper?
You've never had someone chase after you and try to kill you with fists? It's when they go after you from the start.. either because you did something to make them nerd rage, or they want your points.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You've never had someone chase after you and try to kill you with fists? It's when they go after you from the start.. either because you did something to make them nerd rage, or they want your points.
That pisses me off more then anything, but I usually end up killing them. >:D

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
That is so annoying! It usually happens when I go for a chest that they were going for, and they start raging. but I usually use what was in the chest to just kill them.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The more bounty you have, the bigger the target you are...
ahh you dont understand.. im the bounty hunter in eu ;) and the fisters got nothing on me lol.. mindahl still has most wins in the world lol...

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
People who are actually good at pvp should be able to slay suicide bombers pretty easily, but it annoys me because it delays your whole route by a few minutes, so most of your route chests will be emptied when you get there.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
ahh you dont understand.. im the bounty hunter in eu ;) and the fisters got nothing on me lol.. mindahl still has most wins in the world lol...
What, are you mindahl? I feel like I might have missed something because right now it just sounds like you're obsessing over him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci