• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nazi Skins

What Form of Ban Should this be?

• Permanent. No Excuses

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 7 Day Ban

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 3 Day Ban

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1 Day Ban

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • No Ban

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I don't understand why using nazi skin is such a bad thing, well yes maybe nazi killed a lot of jew but it's like 70 years ago.
Dude, even though its ages ago, its still awful to be 'neo-nazi' in today's times, who knows when more Jews will be slaughtered?

On a second note.. I'm a Nazi.. Grammar Nazi :p

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, even though its ages ago, its still awful to be 'neo-nazi' in today's times, who knows when more Jews will be slaughtered?

On a second note.. I'm a Nazi.. Grammar Nazi :p
Well i'm not neo-nazi but in my country jew religion is banned, dunno why though lol.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I don't understand why using nazi skin is such a bad thing, well yes maybe nazi killed a lot of jew but it's like 70 years ago.
You really don't know? Do you have any kind of problem?
It's not only about the Jews they killed, its about everyone other than a white person or with another religion, they might feel discriminated by them. I hate neo nazi's because the only thing they do is causing hatred.
Neo nazis are sick "people"

tomix9tomix

Spectator
Reaction score
You really don't know? Do you have any kind of problem?
It's not only about the Jews they killed, its about everyone other than a white person or with another religion, they might feel discriminated by them. I hate neo nazi's because the only thing they do is causing hatred.
Neo nazis are sick "people"
i disagree. They don't count as people

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People that have crude or hurtful skins like the nazi skins or nude skins are just plain immature. They are just trying to get attention by having these skins. If they understood the meaning behind why nazi skins are hurtful, then they wouldn't wear them. Giving them a permanent ban is going wayyy to far. A temporary ban would be just fine, and hopefully they'll get the message that its not ok. The best thing to do is to report them, or simply ignore them.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Theres also a difference between wearing the Nazi symbol on a skin, and wearing an Adolf Hitler skin. When you purposefully wear a skin such as that, you are trying to offend people.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
My grandfather died in the Holocaust, And I find this offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci