• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NativeTalent Q & A Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Ask Me Anything About PvP And I'd Be Happy To Write You A Very Detailed and Lengthy Answer. Please Ask Me Only 1 Question At A Time.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Out of all types of PvP (ex: Strafing, block-hitting, bow-spamming, water-fighting, etc.) what is your favorite, and why?

Reaction score
Do you have any tips on how to avoid getting killed right from the start, apart from not gojng to corn?

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Out of all types of PvP (ex: Strafing, block-hitting, bow-spamming, water-fighting, etc.) what is your favorite, and why?
I've got to say bow-spamming is my favorite. Also it is the most effective. I am very good at judging player's movement so I can consistently hit bow shots from any range. When I am able to put 4-5+ shots in them I already have a major advantage and I am able to easily win.
Do you have any tips on how to avoid getting killed right from the start, apart from not gojng to corn?
My tip for you is to be aware from the start. Constantly look left and right. Once you get the corn chest immediately run away (easier now with the new 1.7 sprint) and always check behind you. It is essential for you to be aware of your surroundings in the first couple minutes of the game. The second you let your guard down you will be killed. After you can safely say you checked all around you multiple times you should be good to go

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do 1v4 in clan battles and scrims? Sometimes I can take out 1 or 2 of them.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
How do 1v4 in clan battles and scrims? Sometimes I can take out 1 or 2 of them.
Haha. Never charge 4 people head on. During something like a clan battle make your presence known then run. Constantly bow them and run. You have to be patient. Slowly pick away at their health. Finally when you've done it several times, FnS. If you are able to get them all on fire that would be the best. But if you only get a few of them then that's great. Go after the ones on fire. Make sure to target one and kill him fast. Then repeat the process. After its 1v2 you should be fine because your pvp skills are good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci