• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NATIONS TOURNAMENT RESET

Battey

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Kalexire
Nation: Rest of the world
How active are you: very
Your skype name: u have
Do you have the leader of your nation on skype: yes

IGN:
TheStealthyGamer ( he bannead on forum :( )
Nation: Rest of the world
How active are you: yes
Your skype name: yes
Do you have the leader of your nation on skype: yes

Typhoon

Experienced
Reaction score
Breaking News: Norway have dropped out from the Nations Tournament and have been replaced by Turkey - Good luck

Quezzy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Quezzy
Nation: Rest Of The World
How active are you: 9/10
Your skype name: fatih.vural51
Do you have the leader of your nation on skype: No.
Really dont want to play in turkey.

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW this is so bs tbh.
When you were in S2 and have been in the clan community for a year and a half and then when I ask add me to chat Silf says "We're full", then deletes me of skype. this is so unfair tbh taking old ismerize and friends to them and doesnt let other people join...

Last edited:

Kaptenabbe8

Platinum
Reaction score
Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom MAD RIGHT NOW this is so Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom bs tbh.
When you were in S2 and have been in the clan community for a year and a half and then when I ask add me to chat Silf says "We're full", then deletes me of skype. this is so unfair tbh taking old ismerize and friends to them and doesnt let other people join...
True

SirfilipWhd

Experienced
Reaction score
Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom MAD RIGHT NOW this is so Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom bs tbh.
^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci