• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nations Top Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Unforunate that you have quit, I can see that mods are quite corrupt within this community. But its crap like this that they used against you in the first place.

Stop playing 'hero', its quite obvious this is over and the only 'rude' thing I said was 'stupid'.
No your attitude, your language, the way you act like you think your a god, and the way you structure your sentence is rude. People don't change do they? ;) I would call you out buuuuuuuuut "Im too kind to call you a banned forums player who is highly ranked on the leaderboards."

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
No your attitude, your language, the way you act like you think your a god, and the way you structure your sentence is rude. People don't change do they? ;) I would call you out buuuuuuuuut "Im too kind to call you a banned forums player who is highly ranked on the leaderboards."
Oookay then... Im sorry for whatever havoc I caused here, in no way whatsoever do I think im a 'God'. There are plenty of people I look up to and aspire to be like, but once again im sorry if my aggresive style of writing had me come across as some 'Wannabe God' xD.. I did not think I had crossed a line, but quite obviously your line is closer than expected. ^.^

Guess being banned from the forums is better than I expected, you get to leave this anger filled box of writing and not worry about who people THINK they know you are.

Instead you can be who you want.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Most of the flame has been removed from the thread and future post with the intention to cause further flame will be removed as well. Therefore, if you wish to continue your discussions that are not related to this thread, please do so via a Private Message and try to resolve the problem so that we don't have to hate each other for stupid reasons. :)

You have been warned before not to cause flame on the thread, and this will be your final warning. As mentioned above, if we do find more flame on this thread, it will be removed and you may be liable for more severe consequences as it still is against our Rules:

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

Example:
  1. Your opinion is stupid.
  2. This idea is just stupid.
  3. User 1: Your ideas are bad and you’re a hacker!
    User 2: No you’re a hacker!
    Staff: Stop arguing.
    Users: No!

• The difference between an argument and a discussion is that a discussion has valid points provided by each sides debating. An argument is a pointless disagreement where sides repeatedly claim the opposing side is wrong without any explanation or validation.
  • Flaming/trolling threads are not allowed as they may cause arguments.
  • If a staff member says to stop arguing, you must stop.
  • Controversial topics that may incite harassment, flame wars, or hate crimes are not allowed. This includes discussion of religion and politics.

Thank you for reading. :)

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ProfessorRetro from Canada. At the very least I'm the bow god of the Great White North.

Swapsterr

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecrafthunter - Sweden.
I'm easily the best player from Sweden... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci