• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Name your ultimate PVP style!

PandoX18

Tribute
Reaction score
I have my own Custom PvP style. It's weird, but it does work basically what it is I blockhit and start pressing "A" which means I'm going left and I just keep going left hitting them. It's basically like a side combo

Tell me if it worked for you and you liked it :)

JoshuaGolena

Spectator
Reaction score
Mine is like always random.It all depends on the situation I am on...If im low,I would try to 360 f&s them if they are like that close to me...If a guy comes for a cleanup...RUN FOR YA LIVESSS...But really,if he isn't stacked and I am like full iron and iron sword...I might strike.And btw my hotbar slot setup:1.sword 2.f&s 3.rod 4.bow 5.High saturation food or golden apples. 6.Food (Normal types) 7.f&s 8.cake(If I have) 9.Arrows

CresHD

Spectator
Reaction score
My strategy.

Bait them with some crouching run rod fns sword strafe maybe a bit of bow done.

Lord of The Yolks

Spectator
Reaction score
With the new 1.8 update, it's so much easier to get a fishing rod combo and a bow spam. I used to play offensive like just charging in with my sword and fishing rod and start to pray. If I am ever low, the flint and steel is my best friend. My accuracy for my flint and steel is so accurate, it sucks. I can only light a person on fire when I'm running away.

Now I am learning the ways of playing defensive, such as, running away, turn around and combo the guy when they least expect it, getting into a solid choke point, going for the clean ups. And last but not least, being a xNestorio(If you don't watch him, he basically relies on his bow, mind you he has insanely good accuracy)

HellMonster

Spectator
Reaction score
Just learn some tricks for PvP and there you go mate. I run, then i put some fire, i throw the fishing rod and then strike like a PRO. :) I hope i helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci