• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Name your ultimate PVP style!

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I guess the title says it all.
I'm stuck in a trap on survival kingdom currently and I was bored. Explain why your pvp strategy is so good and if you could include a video of you using it, that would be awesome!

Mine is pretty boring and mainly consists of moving side to side and spamming my mouse.

I'm expecting to here from certain people :rolleyes:
If you don't reply, then you give me no choice to tag you xD

Thanks!
(P.S don't step on a pressure pad in the tunnels system in Survival kingdom, bad things happen :/)

Kos

Career
Reaction score
I like doing turn around shots or flint and steel to give myself an advantage, then I strike. Lately, I've been using the fishing pole to push my opponent back so I could get an extra hit or two on them. However, if I don't have any secondary weapons, I would do a turn around hit and circle around them. :)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like doing turn around shots or flint and steel to give myself an advantage, then I strike. Lately, I've been using the fishing pole to push my opponent back so I could get an extra hit or two on them. However, if I don't have any secondary weapons, I would do a turn around hit and circle around them. :)
I'm an absolute fail with the fishing rod, sounds good though!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought your strategy was playing when no pros are on and 30 MS.

xP

jks Kos ily <3

My PvP strategy is so random...

Honesty, no one can figure me out, this is why I think I'm considered one of the best; because I'm so random.

I mean, in close combat I just switch from fishing rod to sword every second.

Then there's the times where I just flint and steel like no other.

The thing is; most pros have good days and bad days.

I have good days where I move correctly and the bad days where I don't.

I personally think if you can figure an opponent out, all their moves and strategys it isn't hard.

The people who think I suck, and can beat me are the ones who expect the unexpected.

I mean, normal people would run from a team of 3 in full iron and try and use strategy to take them out.

I run in there and take them out.

My only tips are click fast, and be random.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I'll make a video if you'd like.
Mines pretty cray, but is working.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci