• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Name suggestions

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I am currently making an SG map which is about 5-10% complete. The main theme of the map is based around a shopping mall, however, there are other attractions in the map. The reason as to why I am posting this is because I am looking for a name. Whoever suggests the best name is the one I will use, I will also give you a car in my car park. :)

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Luxurious Shopping Spree or Shop 'til you drop. Shop 'til you drop may sound really generic, but in a way it kind of relates to real life. You go around finding chest with valuables in different locations (shops with valuables) and when die in-game when you're too tired(no health) AhAHAHA :p obviously I'm not funny

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Luxurious Shopping Spree or Shop 'til you drop. Shop 'til you drop may sound really generic, but in a way it kind of relates to real life. You go around finding chest with valuables in different locations (shops with valuables) and when die in-game when you're too tired(no health) AhAHAHA :p obviously I'm not funny
I laughed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci