• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Mystic

Magic_

Spectator
Reaction score
Please post the loss against ExiLe 5-1.
With knowledgeguy 'apparently hacking' has been dealt with as we contacted a moderator.
The moderator asked if you guys had any evidence if knowledgeguy 'apparently hacking' and you guys refused to answer the moderator.
The moderator then banned you from the teamspeak due to 'trolling' and he said that we win. If you don't post the loss, we will be getting that same moderator involved again (I'm sure you wouldn't want that).
Well we did say that we had evidence we wanted to screen share it with you over skype and you can get the same mod again bc we have evidence

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Well we did say that we had evidence we wanted to screen share it with you over skype and you can get the same mod again bc we have evidence
Screensharing doesn't work, we don't want to be in a call with you. Upload the video to youtube and then send it to me.
I asked you a numerous amount of times to upload it yesterday, and you were acting immature and refused to upload it.
Now post the loss or I get a mod. :)

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Exquisite?
Add sethalinko.hatfield2 on skype!
Good luck, cheerleader?

xZeroFreezer

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN?: xZeroFreezer
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: Soup.Fighter
How many wins do you have?: 28
How many games have you played?: 300
How active are you?: 1/10: 9
Past clans you've been in: Inmagination
What are your PvP Strengths and Weaknesses?: Im good on sword combos and bow ´but im not so good at pvp in water
Why do you exactly want to join Magic? Becuse i have left my old clan and want to join an new good one
Do you have donor?: no but i will buy diamond donor when i get money

PersistenceAu

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Magic ! Would you like to scrim/cb Persistence :D
If so feel free to add Persistence.au on skype for details​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member