• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Myles' Skin Shop!

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back! Since my old thread didn't go too well, (Request Overload) I'm going to try again. This time, I will be charging money. You can get a custom OR shaded skin for just 9 easy payments of 10 cents plus shipping and handling (10 cents). So in total, for 1 re shaded, or custom skin it adds up to $1. I'm saving up for something, but I doubt I will get enough money to buy what I want.

You can start requesting, and once I get my Paypal up and running, you guys will be able to purchase a new skin! I didn't do many of the requests on my old thread, simply because I wasn't motivated to complete them. But if people are willing to pay for my work, then I'm willing to finish the skin ASAP!

Here is some of my previous work:

I will add more as soon as I can get more pictures of it. And ATM, I don't even think that picture is valid, and I don't know how to make it valid.. (Derp.)

Template:
Skin or Reshade:
Email Address:
IGN (Only if getting skin shaded):
What do you want on your skin (Only for new skins):

Queue:

Last edited:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Yeah sure. Also, can you see my picture? If not idk how to do it... That'll be 9 easy payments of 10 cents plus shipping and handling. ;]
Upload it to Imgur and on the right when you upload it there is a bunch of links, copy the link that I think has "Forums" in it and paste that link wherever you want the image to be ;) i get fwee 4 telin u how?? :3

Reaction score
Upload it to Imgur and on the right when you upload it there is a bunch of links, copy the link that I think has "Forums" in it and paste that link wherever you want the image to be ;) i get fwee 4 telin u how?? :3
Still doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci