• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My time to go.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Bye, Zane...
I'm going to miss you....

HAHAAAAHAAAAAA JUST KiDDiNG
WE'D BETTER MEET UP THIS JUNE OR ELSE I'LL SPAM-TEXT YOU UNTIL YOU FLY TO CANADA

You may be leaving the MCGamer Staff Team, but you're not leaving everything! c:

peace n3rd <3 see ya on Monday when I get home. I'll send you pictures of the ocean if you want.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Zaex no! I remember when we used to talk...I think you might have been the nicest person ive ever met ;(. Good luck in life!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Teamed with you in Deception Games, you seemed super chill. Good luck in life!

Sidenote: I was accepted into Airborne, you might not remember that clan, almost a year ago but I chose another clan. If I had chosen Airborne, I wonder...
#ModSquad forever.

Anyway Zane, good luck outside of MCG! I'm going to be working on my eagle project over the summer so that'll be rather stressful.. Good luck fam

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you for your service as a staff member! Good luck with future endeavors.

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Although we didn't talk much, you were a grest asset to the staff community. Thanks for your time!
Goodluck with your future.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go like this in the community :( I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for your service here at MCGamer. I spoke to you like once and you seemed pretty chilled and laid back. I really hope one day we can talk more; goodbye, you will be missed. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci