• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My story part 2-snochet6

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
I still remember the day I met that bug-eyed, seedy ass face in the AU hub standing on that tree which you called your own. You've been nothing but nice to me ever since we met. You're a great guy Cameron- good luck in the future and I hope you don't get aids :)
Love,
Pleb
Snochet? Don't get aids?

*Insert LOL meme here*

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
;-; Bai. You never accepted the request I sent on Skype. I wanted to give you some fan art and talk to my favourite narwhal. ;-;

Have fun in life. And remember that "You will eventually die in life. Create something that won't" Change the world, leave a difference. Make it a better place; for only the kindest, most talented, creative, faithful and pure of heart can do that.
Please, never forget who you are. Respect the decisions you have made and make them better for the future.

I have gone through tough times, and so have you, and everyone. Never forget where you came to when you couldn't cope with the real world.

Love,
- Qwackey <3
You are the reason I try harder everyday, and try accomplish more than I did yesterday. You have given me the mind to improve who I am, and the ones around me. Thank you. "Forever in my Heart"

D

Damien // Teepwn

All those things you've said are the exact reason I'm steering away from joining a clan. I honestly don't see it doing any good and that it'll just cause drama.

Anyways, good luck with your life, I've never talked to you personally but you seem like an awesome guy. I hope you do well in life! ;)

- Tenacious

nickofoz

Survivor
Reaction score
Cya snoch. I've always considered you a great friend even when we were in rivalling clans. You were (and still are) a great player and its really sad that you have been forced off the servers due to the disgusting state of the AU community. All the best in the future mate :)

Always remember, your mums a holiday resort!

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
The first day I thought you on holiday resort and gave good sportsmanship when I died you seemed really nice I started watching your videos now I watch them on a daily bases, Gl Cameron and have fun in Sunshine Coast :D

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember the first time I saw you, we were on tsg1 and there was another team that we needed to take out. I was on DaveP_7 and you had a green name c; then a week later I see you got mod and i was like "HEY I'VE TEAMED WITH THIS GUY". Ugh, don't even get me started on your retarded skin. That was just disturbing...

Have fun in life mate :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci