• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Story (Long)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
ok I'm sorry I have to post this..

SHOULD'VE WENT TO EHARMONY.COM

(joking, joking)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Oh well. I was really happy about you reading the story until you wrote it was a gay male.. Well now that you've recovered your feelings just try to be nice and try to forget about online relationships.. Once I had a girl that I knew IRL who just told me awesome stuff online whilst IRL she tried to hide it. Then I refused her because I just felt like it couldn't work out well, now she still wants me but I don't care about it, but I'm still ''nice'' with here (Example, I greet her IRL even though she hurted me)...
That's the best you can do, try to forget about what happened (I know it's hard mate, but you gotta try, atleast) and maybe in a couple of years you'll also be having fun thinking about what happens...

The best of the moral support,
Nick.

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I've dated one person online, she was a very beautiful, kind-hearted girl, and I know that for a fact. We've both moved on now, and I barely speak to her. I wish we could speak more often, but I really don't know. I wish her the best in life.

This post immediately reminded me of that show 'Catfish'. I feel empathy for you my friend.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, I understand that it was wrong of him to trick you in that way, but was it actually so bad? So, he may be a guy, but you were in love with him/her because they were good looking? Just think that every moment you spent with him was great and you also fell in love with what was on the inside. I don't know how to say what I'm thinking into words, but I feel awful for Joel. You've heard enough how people feel sorry for you, I do too, but he finally had a chance at love in a society that uses words such as gay and fag as insults, and you made him feel like crap. That's all I have to say, I feel bad for you since you were tricked and cheated from a wonderful relationship, but I also feel bad for him since it must be really tough on him being gay and being shut out like that.

This may sound very bad, but I'm terrible at putting my thoughts into words, especially if I'm trying to get serious in this way.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, I understand that it was wrong of him to trick you in that way, but was it actually so bad? So, he may be a guy, but you were in love with him/her because they were good looking? Just think that every moment you spent with him was great and you also fell in love with what was on the inside. I don't know how to say what I'm thinking into words, but I feel awful for Joel. You've heard enough how people feel sorry for you, I do too, but he finally had a chance at love in a society that uses words such as gay and fag as insults, and you made him feel like crap. That's all I have to say, I feel bad for you since you were tricked and cheated from a wonderful relationship, but I also feel bad for him since it must be really tough on him being gay and being shut out like that.

This may sound very bad, but I'm terrible at putting my thoughts into words, especially if I'm trying to get serious in this way.
I do feel bad for him, as he is in a society that use "fag" and "gay" as insults, and you are exactly right. Never once have I called him names for being gay, and I accept him for who he is. I'm not attracted to guys at all, that's just the person I am. After he sent that text, he told me, "I will always love you." Of course I felt terrible and I told him, "I will always have feelings for you." I truly meant that and I always will. However, I'm not going to date someone who cheated on me and lied about their life.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
You got Cat-fished, bro. Im really sorry.

Sorry if you dont wanna answer, and you dont have too but...

1. You weren't really dating cuz you never actually went on any dates.Right?

2. How can you love someone when you only talked over the internet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci