• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My stats reset without me doing anything. Possible glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAntiHeroMC

Spectator
Reaction score
During a game at death match the server crashed as i won but after that i checked my stats page but realized that i was member and not platinum and the match dates where from 2 months to last august but i had played 2 days before
Stat Page http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Miqel/
Name changed 4 days ago but my stats were normal 4 days ago
I had around 315 games won out of 1600 or so but now they are gone

Attachments

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Alright, I'll try to explain this in the most simplest way I can, baring in mind I am a Developer in my spare time.

Okay, essentially what has happened here is somebody had the same name as you before but had changed it, allowing you to change it to that name. What has gone on is this user has not logged in - for whatever reason, it seems like stats are stored by username rather than UUID.

In simple terms, your stats are returning as another user's rather than your own. The only way to really get around this is changing your name or somehow getting the user to log on, if you're able to. :)

Hope I helped. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact myself or another staff member through a DM.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci