• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My solution to the controversial topic "deleting evidence"

Do you agree with this idea?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe someone has a channel with like a nice schedule, theme etc. going for them. and then they upload a random stupid hacker video and throw it all off. be happy they reported at all.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
For an example of this I was watching a YouTubers video. This player is perm banned an playing on an alt for a last video and comes across a hacker and blurs out the hacker, I think this should cause a ban.

Pretty much what I'm saying is if someone's is preventing someone from getting banned they should be banned.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
on the topic of it being a perm ban was that what was edited in to the rules on the 19th of august? and how is purposely removing evidence determined?
"you might be subject to a ban if it is found you are purposely removing evidence."
No, its was added February 2014.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I know you guys must be sick of the analogies but they do provide some sense. In my honest opinion the current rules are fair enough. Arguably, it doesn't affect anyone's 'upload schedule' at all. The video is required to be unlisted. Even then, you can upload multiple videos at the same time. If you randomly lose the video from your channel, you may re-upload the evidence and dispute your ban - this is why I keep a folder of all the rendered hackers I myself have recorded.

E

Ephiza

I know you guys must be sick of the analogies but they do provide some sense. In my honest opinion the current rules are fair enough. Arguably, it doesn't affect anyone's 'upload schedule' at all. The video is required to be unlisted. Even then, you can upload multiple videos at the same time. If you randomly lose the video from your channel, you may re-upload the evidence and dispute your ban - this is why I keep a folder of all the rendered hackers I myself have recorded.
That still takes about 2 GB. And a lot of people DON'T, have 1 TB of space that's free. And I find it funny that only people that are staff agree with this rule. This rule is the reason I'm not going to bother recording and banning hackers, since if YT glitches, bam PERM BAN.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
That still takes about 2 GB. And a lot of people DON'T, have 1 TB of space that's free. And I find it funny that only people that are staff agree with this rule. This rule is the reason I'm not going to bother recording and banning hackers, since if YT glitches, bam PERM BAN.
Most of the staff agree with what other staff members says. Only few, very few, disagree with this rule.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
If youtube glitches you re-upload the evidence and dispute the ban. I don't quite understand what you meant in the first part, but I have around 90 hacker videos in a folder sitting on my desktop. All of which amount to around 3-6Gb as the files are so small. It really takes up no space at all.

Most of the staff agree with what other staff members says. Only few, very few, disagree with this rule.
I have no problem with this rule at all. But just because I think it's perfectly fine doesn't mean the opinions of other staff have influenced this view point. Nextly, It seems to be a stereotype that we all seem to bunch up together and cling to the same opinion. We often disagree. Just because it isn't there for people to see doesn't mean it never happens.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I have no problem with this rule at all. But just because I think it's perfectly fine doesn't mean the opinions of other staff have influenced this view point. Nextly, It seems to be a stereotype that we all seem to bunch up together and cling to the same opinion. We often disagree. Just because it isn't there for people to see doesn't mean it never happens.
I'm an old time moderator. Check my signature. I know how things are ran.

E

Ephiza

If youtube glitches you re-upload the evidence and dispute the ban. I don't quite understand what you meant in the first part, but I have around 90 hacker videos in a folder sitting on my desktop. All of which amount to around 3-6Gb as the files are so small. It really takes up no space at all.

I guess you record in 144p? Lmao.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I guess you record in 144p? Lmao.
I record in 1080p. Keep in mind they are rendered files and I don't need more than 10 seconds to easily get a hacker put away.

E

Ephiza

I record in 1080p. Keep in mind they are rendered files and I don't need more than 10 seconds to easily get a hacker put away.
There's no way in hell. Unless there was 5 people where you died, you won't get evidence fast enough. And if they are rendered, most hacker vids are about 2-3 mins long. A 3 min long vid in 1080p is about 1/2 a gig, give or take. Now NINETY of those? That's 45 GB of mine I could use for steam games, etc etc. On hacker reports that if YT glitches, I need for backup. Think how stupid that is for a minute.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Uhhh, a 1 minute video for me is almost 2 gb, and I record in 1080p...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci