• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES My Skin.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay so this is what happens, in hub I'm my skull wizard skin perfectly fine and golly, then i join any server in Survival Games and i'm a Steve, and in-game too. A Steve. In every other server I play I'm my skin and everything is fine. I play on 1.7.10, optifine. As 1.8 doesn't have optifine and I'll get 15 fps tops without OP. Help Plz?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That seems odd for it to only happen within the server itself, because that kind of glitch tends to happen on Minecraft in general. And the Optifine thing, there's nothing to worry about on that, just computer and fps. C:

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That seems odd for it to only happen within the server itself, because that kind of glitch tends to happen on Minecraft in general. And the Optifine thing, there's nothing to worry about on that, just computer and fps. C:
Yeah, I don't understand it..all other servers like RoxBot or ZincBox are fine but MCGamer ONLY ingame doesn't work...I really don't get this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci