• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My score

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
Even though I murdered about 35% of everyone on the server and won 2 rounds in a row. Was just lucky there I know, and I doubt winning really gives so much points since everyone else has normal points.

If you need my Minecraft nickname PM me.
Happened on EU server 4 I think it was. Will see if the score is still so insane when I'm on a different server once they're not all full anymore.

Attachments

Pinklewilly

Spectator
Reaction score
Won Today in a 3v1 and killed 8 people and my score increased from 380 to 14350...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Let me just clear up this bug for you guys! :)
As we know, when you win a game there is a bug accruing that keeps saying "This Player... Won". Now, every time it says that the points keep getting stacked up higher and higher for each time it says that. We're working to fix it and hopefully it will be fixed soon. Remember, your scores are temporary and will be removed when Beta ends.

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah, that explains a lot. Thanks.
But how do you know? If that was a quite, please use quotes in the future so we can find it easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci