• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My resignation

Lis

Career
Reaction score
:c It's sad to see you leave the staff team, as you were a great staff member. I wish you good luck in the future.

Cumhuriyet

Mod | Recruitment Assistant
Reaction score
Mfun ;-; You were an amazing staff member. I'll miss you a lot. <3

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Mfun, you've been a huge influence on me, and a great role model in the staff team, and the entire community for that matter. It's really sad to see such a great guy resign, and I really do wish the best for you. It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you :) See you around pal!

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awwwh mfun... Where do I begin? I met you in a creative lounge at random and we began talking, you were obsessed with this one redstone contraption you were working on and asked me for help, I said yes... But once I got to helping you it was so hard? xD

Once I got Moderator you asked me for help with so many things on creative so I decided to suggest that you apply... And look at you now? Resigning from your Sr. Moderator position, I didn't think I'd see the day but, yet here it is? :/

You've been a good friend and colleague to everyone around, I one day hope to see you return to a similar staffing position, once you quit being busy of course!!! :D

Love ya mfungamer

Racervina

Tribute
Reaction score
You've been one of my closest and very best friends within this community and in addition a really great staff member! Thank you so much for everything mfun, take care!

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Maybe we can play some more modpacks sometime hehe :) Welcome to the retirement home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci