• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Personal Project For Mcsg

Reaction score
Hi,
My personal project for MCSG is to make the forums come alive again. I know I am going to get banned but it hurts to see a place where you were once deeply invested in to die or slow down like this, I want whatever of the community that is left here to make this community come alive again, report all the bugs and keep trying till something happens! Make Interesting threads, if you want any ideas just go look at Mooclan old posts!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This thread does not have my official endorsement, but it does have my emotional sentiments.

Sorry, Nirmit - first of all, why do you keep making new forum accounts? Have you been losing the password, or getting banned? We all know who you are. You're going to have to come up with a new username if you're trying to go incognito.

Now, onto the second thing (and probably more relevant LOL)
I have my own doubts that the forums will be renewed with fresh vigor. Although I wish that it would, I just don't see it as likely to happen. Additionally, it may no longer be in my best interests for it to do so. However, that's a personal thing.

If you're looking for another experience similar to the MCSG forums of old, then there is another place that you can go to look for that. However, I can't say where.

Well, anyways.
Something tells me this'll be accomplished somewhere else ;) Mooclan
Nbroski is correct.

Yours Truly,
Forum Dude

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
This thread does not have my official endorsement, but it does have my emotional sentiments.

Sorry, Nirmit - first of all, why do you keep making new forum accounts? Have you been losing the password, or getting banned? We all know who you are. You're going to have to come up with a new username if you're trying to go incognito.

Now, onto the second thing (and probably more relevant LOL)
I have my own doubts that the forums will be renewed with fresh vigor. Although I wish that it would, I just don't see it as likely to happen. Additionally, it may no longer be in my best interests for it to do so. However, that's a personal thing.

If you're looking for another experience similar to the MCSG forums of old, then there is another place that you can go to look for that. However, I can't say where.

Well, anyways.

Nbroski is correct.

Yours Truly,
Forum Dude
Oh I bet I know where the "another place" is, cmon don't be shy... it's Tumblr isn't it :giggle:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci