• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinions and thoughts on the old/new chest update

What do you think of the chest update?

• Sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys today I'm here to talk about the CHEST UPDATE

I personally think it's great! But some things can be tweaked...

For example, the diamond helmet and boots, these are a BIT overpowered and everyone has to agree with that, I mean come on... Most people are in leather/gold and then a guy with diamond helm/boots and a iron sword charges at you... It's game over (unless you're alright at pvp.) Also the TNT can be tweaked if it will stay, if so, make them do less damage or make the explosion radius smaller (I killed myself a couple of times with it :p)

But the tier 1's and 2's are amazing! I love all the items in them! I can't get full iron diamond sword in one chest now! If so, 50+ Chests! :p and the string and rotten flesh are useful for what?!?!? You may ask, the answer for rotten flesh is simply because there is pretty much NO food in chests now... So you can stand still for 30+ seconds and regain food! And string??? Because there are pretty much NO Bows anymore, so craft one!

In my opinion it is amazing! But sadly nearly half the community hate it....

But luckily with my MASTER MIND I thought of a way to help!

How about 50-25 servers in EU and US have v1 chests, while the rest of the servers have the normal chests! So it's good for both ways! The hated and the non-hated opinions... Whilst in CA, AU and AS have half/a quarter of their servers V1 and V2. It's a great idea, heh?

So, thats my opinion on the chest update, feel free to debate/discuss in the comment section what YOU think :)

-
TheHolyPie

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for triple post! BUT Nobody has posted so I will start this off...

I think it's a great idea!

EDIT: 600th post!

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it, but I think there could be less clocks :0. I honestly missed the Survival aspect of Version1.

I'm in favor of this update!

By the way, did they make parkour trees on SG2 Tier 2 :>

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but I think there could be less clocks :0. I honestly missed the Survival aspect of Version1.

I'm in favor of this update!

By the way, did they make parkour trees on SG2 Tier 2 :>
Nah dood, clocks are dah best mayn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci