• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My opinion on the new chests.

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
The new chests in my eyes are horrible. Please take the new chests away. If you have a opinion about it post it here. But as for me i hate them.

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
People these days can't adapt to change. Am I wrong you no longer like them because you can't get full iron every game?
No actually it's still easy to win without full iron. Yes yes it is hard to change but the tier ones and twos have junky things in them it's my opinion and you have yours thank you.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No actually it's still easy to win without full iron. Yes yes it is hard to change but the tier ones and twos have junky things in them it's my opinion and you have yours thank you.
Fair enough, but junky things add more survival to the game. It's alot easier to win like that IMHO but I find it much better as now PvP and survival are mixed together, just my take of it. :)

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
W
Fair enough, but junky things add more survival to the game. It's alot easier to win like that IMHO but I find it much better as now PvP and survival are mixed together, just my take of it. :)
You have a very good point. I like the concept of that too it's just that I liked the old chests better.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I hated the old chests, someone would always come out of spawn with full iron, almost guaranteed a win if they got a semi-decent weapon. I like how things are changing, making it harder to get full iron. I will enjoy the gameplay 4x more, at the least. So that now, every time I pass a team, they won't always have full iron. Just my opinion

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I hated the old chests, someone would always come out of spawn with full iron, almost guaranteed a win if they got a semi-decent weapon. I like how things are changing, making it harder to get full iron. I will enjoy the gameplay 4x more, at the least. So that now, every time I pass a team, they won't always have full iron. Just my opinion
I couldn't agree more. Sometimes, I might die to someone just because I had no chance in the game to get anything really good. Now, the chests will offer people to have mostly even stuff, and skill will determine winners. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci