• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Opinion on MCSG chest update.

Do you like the chest update?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Eh...(Indifferent)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No!

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • What's the chest update?

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • u beeg nub

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone, KorStonesword here, and I'm here to give you my (very humble) opinions on the chest update. Keep in mind that I have been playing since April of last year, so I have a pretty good idea of (most of) the changes MCSG has gone through. I joined one of the servers US1-10 and played my first (I think...) match with the chest update on MCSGv2 I had trouble getting gear, I was never overstocked on food, I managed to take out two teams. I spared every arrow I could, I was getting the shakes in my hand and my heart was pumping. It was the most fun I've had in MCSG that I can remember. I proceeded to play from about 2/3 to around 7 nonstop. In my opinion, MCSG is about as good as it will ever get. There are a few minor issues, fixing random lag freezes, removing bad maps and adding better ones, fixing bugs. Other than those things, MCSG is perfect to me. However, this does not mean I don't want more new features, new features will always be welcome, as they change the game and make it harder and/or stop the game from becoming repetitive.
My only problem is that because of this update teams are now even harder than before. But even then I don't mind much. I like difficulty.
So, what are you thoughts? I know this threads like this have been made before, but I wanted to share my opinion.

P.S I think that US1-10 from now on should always be used to test new features, as it was incredibly fun to play with pros and well-known MCSGers in the games such as Exodus_King1, TehSteelFlexer, bowhoo, Captain_Dak, and much much more!

#StoneOut

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've played 3 games since the update, and noticed no difference.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played 3 games since the update, and noticed no difference.
You must play on the servers US1-10, where they are beta testing it. It is not yet available on all the servers. (I am not sure if it is also being tested on EU1-10, AU1-10, etc.)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I played the beta and didn't see anyone good besides @Forairan and like 6 random mods. So sad :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci