• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Opinion of The Chest Update

Agree?

• Yus

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nu

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally I don't like it, and this is why. I have lost many if my routes, and there are many near pointless items in chests. The only way that I can get excited about getting something in a chest is if its a weapon( I will be happy with this because they are so rare) An ingot of some kind ( These I can use) or food. Otherwise the game will dissolve into a big fat fistfight.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
Why is everyone complaining about the chest update. It was asked countless times to go back to the way it was like in v1 and the debs did it. Now everyone is complaining? I don't get it

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is everyone complaining about the chest update. It was asked countless times to go back to the way it was like in v1 and the debs did it. Now everyone is complaining? I don't get it
I didn't ask for this.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was only asked by a small fraction of the forum community...

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Personally I don't like it, and this is why. I have lost many if my routes, and there are many near pointless items in chests. The only way that I can get excited about getting something in a chest is if its a weapon( I will be happy with this because they are so rare) An ingot of some kind ( These I can use) or food. Otherwise the game will dissolve into a big fat fistfight.
Disappearing chests is a bug, not a feature...

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Disappearing chests is a bug, not a feature...
Please don't push the update to all servers you would probably lose over HALF the playerbase not that i am complaining but we don't want MCSG to end over a update do we?

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The forum community is less than a fraction of the whole in-game community

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci