• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My New Map Review Youtube

MCGamerGod

Tribute
Reaction score
Review My Map!!!!!! http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sg-eruption-updated.73616/#post-841919

this is are first map, but we feel it could become a popular map on mcsg.
so i would like it to get a bit more attention, and some reviews and if you have any, i would love to hear constructive criticism!!!

thanks
Your map will be reviewed after Wolly's. Could you post this thread as your status and help me to help you and other mapmakers get mroe attention? Thanks bud

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
Your map will be reviewed after Wolly's. Could you post this thread as your status and help me to help you and other mapmakers get mroe attention? Thanks bud
please tell me when you're downloading my map so i can make sure it's the most recent version ;)

MCGamerGod

Tribute
Reaction score
You got any updates m8?
Yo Wolly, sorry ive had a couple technical issues over the weekend, i can film your video with you and the experts on Saturday if youd like. Message me a time, and your skype name. Im Pacific time. Ill tell you the ip of the server well do it on in the message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci