• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My New Map Review Youtube

MCGamerGod

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have decided to start a new youtube dedicated to mcsg, specifically to review, judge, and grade submitted maps to the forums. This gets rid of the long, tedious, and dull forum comment suggestions, and gives the mapmaker and audience an interactive experience to learn about, and judge maps. This is a great way to promote your map, get insightful feedback from me, and a panel of experienced map builders(needed: read below) including cold_fire2. I know there arent any videos yet, but thats the point of this post. Please help me achieve this vision and subscribe here:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbsFn8hdhIwzJnIEihuPPWA/videos
That being said, I need your help with a couple of things. Experts, please message me if you are interested in being a part of the judging panel. i will then skype you to fix times and tell you more about this project. Please understand that i am not doing any of this to gain fame or honor. I am doing this to give new mapmakers a chance to get insightful expert opinions on their submissions, and help mcsg get better, higher quality maps. Lets help get quality maps submitted. I will give you a shout out in my link page, and promote your youtube as well.
The videos will consists of a tour of the map, which will eventually be lead by the creator of the map(read below), and a chat with each expert on the panel. Videos are aiming to be around 8 minutes. (4 minute tour, 1 minute talk each).
I have just started, so i need willing mapmakers who want expert reviews on their map. This will advertise your map to the forum community and help it eventually get picked to go on MCSG. Message me if you would like to have a map reviewed. I will then prereview the map, and skype you about the details I will also give your youtube a shoutout. All candidates must be willing to give a detailed tour of the map to me and the experts.
I jsut started this channel, and i need a little help from you artists out there. Please Reply or message if you can help create a cool cover, profile picture, or intro for the youtube. The ones i currently have are patchwork
Thank you,
SIrTydus (MCGamerGod)

Last edited:

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I would love it to see my map featured in a Youtube Review Video, its nice what people can say in about 8 minutes of your map :p

Thanks,
MattHey

MCGamerGod

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I would love it to see my map featured in a Youtube Review Video, its nice what people can say in about 8 minutes of your map :p

Thanks,
MattHey
Actually i am actively looking for candidates now for the first videos. If you are interested message me with a download link of your map and you skype name so we can talk about it more. Im still getting the expertpanel together so might be a little while but thanks for your support!
SirTydus (MCGamerGod)
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbsFn8hdhIwzJnIEihuPPWA

Kingwolly84

Survivor
Reaction score
This thread needs more attention. Thanks for your time. It is Nice to see that there are ppl that want to help us map makers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci