• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Minecraft And MCSG Story

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, I am CoolDarkraiDude although many of you may know me as Chris/Dark, and this is my mcsg story.
Dont worry this is just an informative story as I am not quitting or anything.

The Start
It all started in 2012 during the last week of school in 6th grade. Our class was basically done with school work and everything so we were allowed to play video games on the computer. The group of friends I normally hung out with were all super excited about this game they had just heard about call Minecraft. One of my friends has already had an account and he downloaded it to one of the computers and started playing on it. The game was so simple but seemed so fun. That day I downloaded a trial version on minecraft and started playing it. After about a week or so I found out that it wasn't as fun playing by myself in single player as I thought it would. So I stopped playing the game in general. Than one day in November a cubing youtuber that I had frequently watched named "MeMyselfAndPi" had started playing minecraft. Thats when I actually started getting back into it.

I watched MeMyslefAndPi's minecraft videos every day for the next week or two. I slowly became addicted to watching the videos and wanted to play multiplayer so badly, not that boring singleplayer stuff. Then in mid December my brother got a minecraft account named "littlekyle50" and I decided that I could just play on his account instead of having to buy and entirely new one just for myself. So I played on my brothers account until beginning of March and thats when MeMyselfAndPi made his own server and it had hunger games!

The Digit Domain
The Digit Domain was my favorite server at the time and was the only server I used to play on. The only problem was that my brother loved that server as well and you could not have one minecraft account logged into the same server twice. So on March 4th 2013 CoolDarkraiDude was born! I was so excited to have my own account, the only problem was that I played on a 5-15 fps computer even with minimum settings which was terrible for PVP. I was constantly called a hacker on that server because my head jerked around because of my fps and I would get very far hits because of my 10-20 ping to the server. I thought I was a total baller at pvp because everyone called me a hacker. Then one day a person by the name of "Honeysap" told me that I was a very good pvper and that I should play with him sometime in a skype call. I always refused to skype people becauseI didn't have a mic. That was until in June of 2013 I got a brand new laptop, a laptop that I would get a constant 30-50 fps and I thought it was the greatest thing at the time and I was actually decent at pvp. Anyways getting back on track, the latptop had already had a mic and skype pre-installed. For the first time I talked to Honeysap and his group friends one of those friends being Cmaaldiebson. A couple of weeks later Honeysap had gotten banned from the server for "hacking" even though he didnt hack. His group of friends turned on me because they immediately thought I was the one that got him banned. Cmaaldeibson/Caleb was the only one of the few that stuck by and was and still is one of my best friends. Caleb also introduced me to another person on the digit domain Zmanthegamer / Zach. Us three hung out alot and still played on that server but slowly on the server I became hated and loved because I had gotten "Honeysap The Hacker" banned but alot of the people on that server were his friends and hated me because I had "gotten him banned." Eventually the server got boring and we stopped playing on it. Thats when I heard about MCSG....

My Start On MCSG
After we stopped playing on the Digit Domain we still wanted to play hunger games. Then I remembered that in one of MeMyselfAndPi's videos he played on this server called MCSG so we decided to check it out. It was AWESOME, way better than the Digit Domain hunger games. Caleb, Zach, and I played on these servers every single day and we got better at pvp we learned new tactics and we were considered good. I was considered the best in the group and eventually racked up a ratio of 100/190. It was normally only us three playing together but when caleb started school he had a friend he had made that also played minecraft that person was Zlim95 / Jacob. It was always us four in a call playing mcsg together. The more we played the more friends we accumulated such as: 12omar23 / Omar, WATIII / Will, Bcuzimbored1243 / Bcuz.

Clans

It was around November or so and all of us had well over 100 wins. Caleb had just heard about this thing called clans and this was the competitive part of mcsg. We decided that we were a big enough group of friends that we called "Team Wonder Mix" to start a clan. This clan was called reflection, in reflection I arguably had the most fun on mcsg. We got to battle other clans and eventually were pretty good. One day we were challenged to a clan battle by this clan called Rivals. We thought that they were one of the best clans on mcsg at the time and decided to accept their challenge. We lost the clan battle 5-3 but their owner cf918 thought we were a professional clan and asked us for a merge. We decided to accept the merge and I met loads of new people and Rivals was probably where I learned most of my skill and got better at pvp.
Rivals is still the clan I am in today and I am proud to be in it.

This is my mcsg story and I thank you for reading it <3

List Of Very Close Friends and People That Have Made My Experience On MCSG Much More Fun: Cmaaldiebson Zmanthegamer6286 Zlim95 Bcuzimbored1243 WATIII cf918 Jspwn ConnorW SportsFan2565 Mint_Sibs JusticeDoge BulletJC stealthjet45 Hks xxSPUxx

So sorry If I missed you <3

Disclaimer: this entire thing will have so many grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors and may be very run on and not make very much sense but I am writing this at 3 a.m. so feel free to point out anything you see wrong ;)

Last edited:

Zmanthegamer

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, I am CoolDarkraiDude although many of you may know me as Chris/Dark, and this is my mcsg story.
Dont worry this is just an informative story as I am not quitting or anything.

The Start
It all started in 2012 during the last week of school in 6th grade. Our class was basically done with school work and everything so we were allowed to play video games on the computer. The group of friends I normally hung out with were all super excited about this game they had just heard about call Minecraft. One of my friends has already had an account and he downloaded it to one of the computers and started playing on it. The game was so simple but seemed so fun. That day I downloaded a trial version on minecraft and started playing it. After about a week or so I found out that it wasn't as fun playing by myself in single player as I thought it would. So I stopped playing the game in general. Than one day in November a cubing youtuber that I had frequently watched named "MeMyselfAndPi" has started playing minecraft. Thats when I actually started getting back into it.

I MeMyslefAndPi's minecraft videos every day for the next week or two. I slowly became addicted to watching the videos and wanted to play multiplayer so badly, not that boring singleplayer stuff. Then in mid December my brother got a minecraft account named "littlekyle50" and I decided that I could just play on his account instead of having to buy and entirely new one just for myself. So I played on my brothers account until beginning of March and thats when MeMyselfAndPi made his own server and it had hunger games!

The Digit Domain
The Digit Domain was my favorite server at the time and was the only server I used to play on. The only problem was that my brother loved that server as well and you could not have one minecraft account logged into the same server twice. So on March 4th 2013 CoolDarkraiDude was born! I was so excited to have my own account, the only problem was that I played on a 5-15 fps computer even with minimum settings which was terrible for PVP. I was constantly called a hacker on that server because my head jerked around because of my fps and I would get very far hits because of my 10-20 ping to the server. I thought I was a total baller at pvp because everyone called me a hacker. Then one day a person by the name of "Honeysap" told me that I was a very good pvper and that I should play with him sometime in a skype call. I always refused to skype people because I thought I would have been made fun of because I had e and because I didn't have a mic. That was until in June of 2013 I got a brand new laptop, a laptop that I would get a constant 30-50 fps and I thought it was the greatest thing at the time and I was actually decent at pvp. Anyways getting back on track, the latptop had already had a mic and skype pre-installed. For the first time I talked to Honeysap and his group friends one of those friends being Cmaaldiebson. A couple of weeks later Honeysap had gotten banned from the server for "hacking" even though he didnt hack. His group of friends turned on me because they thought I was the one that got him banned. Cmaaldeibson/Caleb was the only one of the few that stuck by and was and still is one of my best friends. Caleb also introduced me to another person on the digit domain Zmanthegamer / Zach. Us three hung out alot and still played on that server but slowly on the server I became hated and loved because I had gotten "Honeysap The Hacker" banned but alot of the people on that server were his friends and hated me because I had "gotten him banned." Eventually the server got boring and we stopped playing on it. Thats when I heard about MCSG....

My Start On MCSG
After we stopped playing on the Digit Domain we still wanted to play hunger games. Then I remembered that in one of MeMyselfAndPi's videos he played on this server called MCSG so we decided to check it out. It was AWESOME, way better than the Digit Domain hunger games. Caleb, Zach, and I played on these servers every single day and we got better at pvp we learned new tactics and we were considered good. I was considered the best in the group and eventually racked up a ratio of 100/190. It was normally only us three playing together but when caleb started school he had a friend he had made that also played minecraft that person was Zlim95 / Jacob. It was always us four in a call playing mcsg together. The more we played the more friends we accumulated such as: 12omar23 / Omar, WATIII / Will, Bcuzimbored1243 / Bcuz.

Clans

It was around November or so and all of us had well over 100 wins. Caleb had just heard about this thing called clans and this was the competitive part of mcsg. We decided that we were a big enough group of friends that we called "Team Wonder Mix" to start a clan. This clan was called reflection, in reflection I arguably had the most fun on mcsg. We got to battle other players and we eventually were pretty good. One day we were challenged to a clan battle by this clan called Rivals. We thought that they were one of the best clans on mcsg at the time and decided to accept their challenge. We lost the clan battle 5-3 but their owner cf918 thought we were a professional clan and asked us for a merge. We decided to accept the merge and I met loads of new people and Rivals was probably where I learned most of my skill and got better at pvp.
Rivals is still the clan I am in today and I am proud to be in it.

This is my mcsg story and I thank you for reading it <3

List Of Very Close Friends and People That Have Made My Experience On MCSG Much More Fun: Cmaaldiebson Zmanthegamer6286 Zlim95 Bcuzimbored1243 WATIII cf918 Jspwn ConnorW SportsFan2565 Mint_Sibs JusticeDoge BulletJC stealthjet45 Hks xxSPUxx

So sorry If I missed you <3

Disclaimer: this entire thing will have so many grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors and may be very run on and not make very much sense but I am writing this at 3 a.m. so feel free to point out anything you see wrong ;)
I just realized how long we've been doing this stuff.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Ha so gheyy get a lyfeeee jk nice story just make it in black font next time k?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci