• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story. (ImFaqe)

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys its Jordan here or most of you know me by ImFaqe. So as you can tell by the title this is my MCSG story and how I became who I am today. Well it all started about two years ago in Christmas 2012 soon to be 2013 I was watching a guy named TheBajanCanadian. I really like his videos and I watched them a lot too, so I decided I wanted to try out this thing called Hunger Games (Survival Games), so when my Dad and Mom decided to buy it for me, I tried to find a hunger games I really liked so I first ended up in Frostcast and played that for a month or two. After when it go too easy I decided to find a new server and I found one called MCSG. I decided to play it and I did all away up to summer 2013 when I had about 32 wins. So I told my self that I was going to get 100 wins at the end of summer. While in that summer i met some people I think that if i didn't meet I don't think I would be here today, I met a kid named Zamilan in a CA sever (when they were good) I skype teamed with him for the first time and we became friends at that point then he introduced me to his friends then I met a guy name SportsFan2565 and I think if I didnt meet him I wouldn't be where I am today. So my group of friends played all the way to end of summer then I got pass my goal of 100 wins to 300 wins. At this point I thought I was the best pvper at all time and I think I became so cocky I lost some friends off it. In this time period I was playing then I ran into PancakeKojo the first time we met was on Breeze island and he had a 3 team and I was by my self and I killed two of his teammates and he called me a hacker. At the end of the match I lost to him in a 1v1 in deathmatch. After about 3 weeks he had a contest for his sub special and I decided to get in and I got selected! I was really hyped and then me and him became friends. So after summer I was getting really bored and then me and sportsfan2565 were playng mcsg and then we ran into Huahwi. That was the first time I ever met him. So a little after I was alone and ran into him in another game and teamed with him he killed me in the end and he added me on skype. After this me and became really good friends and started to play a lot more. Me and him called each other the best team of 2 ever! Then we started our own youtube channels and started to record with each other. Then he made his texture pack he used to day, I told to add the Sphax stone sword and the r3dcraft sword. So after that I found a thread called clans and teams, and me and him never knew clans were a thing so me both applied for two different teams he applied for Forgotten, I applied for Organization. After that we started to talk less and less. While in Organization I met Chris_Bro1998 and Nova who let me in my very first clan after 2 weeks we faced wolf pack in clan battle we lost and we disbanded and then I joined sovereign which was really fun then I left. After that I got grounded and was on a 2 month break. When I came back Huahwi moved on deleted me off skype and then got popular on youtube, while I was gone. While I was gone lots of things changed and I changed I was a lot more less cocky then I was, and was not really good any more. I joined a couple other clans then went on another 3 month break. When I came back I joined a clan called Divine and met Mr_Gears and we became Effigy buddys! Then Divine ended for inactivity and then quit once again. After another 2 months I came back I thought know what Im going to apply for Trivium I got declined then made my own clan ended in 2 hours and join Ascension and stayed in for about 2 weeks and left. After that I decided to test my luck and see if I can join Trivium after 2 weeks I joined! Thats where I am today.
(sorry for any grammar mistakes.)

People who I thank.
Chris|Bro - Thanks for letting me in Organization
SportsFan2565 - Thanks for being such a good friend even though I was cocky
Huahwi - Even though We dont talk any more thank you for being such a good teammate - TEH BETTER SPRINT MOD!!!!
Mr_Gears - Thanks for letting me join Divne - Effigy. Falcon LordxXxxXx
Branbob83 - Thank you for giving me a chance in Trivium!
ALL1DO1SW1N - Thanks for being awesome Captain/Wolf
Yngi - Thanks for being quite :p

Anyone one I missed I still love you!

-Jordan/ ImFaqe <3

Last edited:

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
It's funny cause his story is interesting but the comments r like wat

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I still remember you and Huahwi and yngii...
I actually have a screenshot a few days before Huahwi disappeared, of me telling him about the days on the old CA servers. (With you and Huahwi) and he had said "Those were the days" , I can post the screenshot if you want. xD
Good times.

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
I still remember you and Huahwi and yngii...
I actually have a screenshot a few days before Huahwi disappeared, of me telling him about the days on the old CA servers. (With you and Huahwi) and he had said "Those were the days" , I can post the screenshot if you want. xD
Good times.
Please do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci