• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG Story (6 Months of being Moderator)

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Hello people of MCGamer! So today marks the day of my 6 months as an MCGamer Moderator. I really wanted to make a thread special thread for my 6 months and to be honest I didn’t even know what to do. Since I didn’t know what to do I decided to update my MCGamer story. If you guys are subscribed to my Youtube you guys already knew I made a video of my MCGamer story. Just saying I can’t remember the exact dates of most things. But yeah so here I go…

So, in about early 2013 I was really bored one day and decided to watch some Joey Graceffa videos. I saw a series on his gaming channel called “Hunger Craft”. I remember watching these videos and finding them so interesting and I really wanted to play. I also remember searching for the IP and was never able to find it. So one day I decided to look up Minecraft Hunger Games on Google. I believe I found the Hive first but left the server immediately cause I really wanted to play on the server Joey Graceffa played on. Then after many days of searching I found it (I believe this was in May 2013). I was really happy I found it. Back when I found the IP the server was called MCSG and my in game name was Meepenator3. I remember playing my first ever game. I believe it was on Teweran Survival Games. I remember not knowing how to run either. So after I died I ran upstairs and asked my brother how to run and he said “Double tap W”. Just saying from my time on MCGamer I’ve only found Stacy not Joey. Also at this time you had to direct connect to servers and their wasn’t a Hub. You would also have to use the ip US(#).MCSG.IN. After a couple months of being on the server I met a girl with the in game name Marissa4055 (This was in August 2013 and her actual name was Val). I remember being afraid to add her on skype since I didn’t know her and I was always taught not to talk to strangers. But I took the risk and added her. I also ended up meeting her in real life. About a month later PKTran did a fan skype call. I remember being so scared to join it but Val convincing me to join it. From that skype call I met a whole bunch of friends. We used to skype everyday from the afternoon to really late at night. Then a few months after that I met JemanaJade @BlueLapida and marinanycole . Also @BlueLapida convinced me to get Teamspeak. To be honest if it wasn’t for all these people I wouldn’t have met any of my friends I have today. Then on November 8th, 2014 I got accepted into a clan called “Rebels”. At this time Maxypie , myruhh7 , and Jccandfriends were the Leaders and Wickyy , Ag | Alex , and Spellyy were the officers. Rebels was probably one of the best clans I was in. It was so easy to get along with them and fit in with them. They were always just so nice! I remember every scrim and battle being so much fun. Also we used to have movie nights which were also really fun. In the middle of being in Rebels my friend Eden | Radiant convinced me to apply for MCGamer Moderator with her. I remember us sitting in a channel on Rebels teamspeak writing our applications. In the middle of us writing our applications Giggums joined the channel and we told him we were applying. He decided to join us and fun fact he was the first to get accepted out of all of us. After about 6 months of being in Rebels I decided to leave. After Rebels I wasn’t as close with them. The only people I really talked to still was myruhh7 Spellyy and some others. A couple of weeks later a clan called “Clique” was created. I was so excited about this clan. After a couple of months of being in Clique I decided to take a break from clans mainly because I was really inactive with them. But now I’m a trial for clique again. But yeah this is all I can think of as of right now. I would also like to thank some people.

Joey Kyle Shelby Vanicle | Vanessa - Thank you all so much for this amazing opportunity to be a staff member. If it wasn’t for all of you guys I wouldn’t have become staff. So thank you so much <33

Patrified - Thank you for being an amazing waiting and Mod buddy. You have always been there for me when I needed help and was feeling sad. So thank you <3

myruhh7 Spellyy Maxypie Jccandfriends Wickyy Ag | Alex - Thank you guys so much for giving me the chance to be in Rebels! Was probably one of my favorite memories.

Benjamin StephanieMarie and Tiger - Thank you so much for being my closest friends at MCGamer. You guys are always there to help me and I really appreciate it! You guys are just amazing and I would never want to loose you guys.

Eden | Radiant and Giggums - Thank you guys so much for convincing me to apply for Moderator. Wouldn’t be here without you guys.

@StaffTeam- Thank you all for being the most amazing staff team I’ve ever met. I couldn’t ask for a better staff team. On this staff team everyone is so nice and caring. So I really appreciate you all.

Last edited:

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats Kat <3 For many many more months to come c:

first c;

Reactions: Kat

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
Congrats on 6 months I expect to see that 1 year forum badge soon.

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratz for being a mod for 6 months. Time to get the year as a staff badge. You're a great mod and one day I want to see you recruiting new moderators (being a sir mod).

Kat

Reaction score
Congrats on 6 months! Here's to another 6? :3
Coongrats baeeeee, and you're welcome :)
Kat :D Congrats to you!
Congratz for being a mod for 6 months. Time to get the year as a staff badge. You're a great mod and one day I want to see you recruiting new moderators (being a sir mod).
Congrats on 6 months I expect to see that 1 year forum badge soon.
Congrats Kat <3 For many many more months to come c:

first c;

Thank you all sooo much <3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats Kat! I hope there will be many more months to come in the future!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I saw a series on his gaming channel called “Hunger Craft”.
My friends and I used to mock Joey and his hungercraft so much omg the feels ._.

I'm so glad you decided to apply for mod, Kat. Seriously, you are one of my best friends here on MCG and I'm really glad we got to meet :D

Kat

Reaction score
My friends and I used to mock Joey and his hungercraft so much omg the feels ._.

I'm so glad you decided to apply for mod, Kat. Seriously, you are one of my best friends here on MCG and I'm really glad we got to meet :D
I'm glad we met too Ceroria <3 Thank you so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci