• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My MCSG map

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
pls all i want is something on thefourms accepted like a mod apply or a map application
I'm not exactly sure where to submit a mod application, but you need to be 14, have a good reputation, and be active on the forums or MCSG. Keep in mind, you also have to withhold the responsibility, and not be a mod just so you can become one.

If you want to create a map, then it might take a lot more work than what you have. It must be at least 200 blocks in diameter. Although it looks good, and I like the idea, I'd suggest putting some more blocks around the edges until you fufill the requirement. Maps don't get denied, they get overlooked, like job applications. I don't think mods have any power in accepting maps anyway, and even then, very few maps get accepted.

If you want to be accepted, then we'll accept you as a member of the community. So get posting son. Maybe one of these days, you'll become a successful map maker or a mod.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Add some more islands and structures and it might be added cause mcsg needs a sky map

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Add some more islands and structures and it might be added cause mcsg needs a sky map
MCSG used to have a sky map called Skylands, but it was removed because I guess people don't like falling into the void.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci