• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My little angry man.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Once upon a time, in the mcsg server..

I died.

But I died in the first few minutes by bigmike. Already having a full iron and a diamond sword, (Which im thinking that that guy is a great great player, I realize) and I accused him for hacking, and once I said that, I started a commotion. I dont know how he heard that, I think his friends or brothers or sisters were playing with him or somesort. Anyways after the game ended, (Bigmike won, of course) I went on again, in the lobby, talking about idk, but I got confronted by a guy called deegunner100. I am gonna be compleatly honest about this. I will try to remember all of what we said. the blurs are not what he said he said the real thing.

dee: soul rage are you f***ing autistic?
me: What do you mean?
dee: calling big mike a hacker (I forgot but all I know is a swear)
(Bigmike was not here, I thought when he came back I will say sorry.)
me: Listen, I said sorry. and please stop bieing an kid and swearing so much (I think I sweared, IDK).
Someone comes in.
?:soul rage stop swearing so much you c*** f****er
Me: Hypocrite. -_-
The game starts.
dee: Haha soul I got a video of you swearing and im sending it to the mods (I forgot what he said) stupid.
Me: Im stupid? your the one thats sending videos of you swearing in a no swearing video!

The game starts, and I just got a steak and a bread. I run away and dee comes out with a nearly full iron armour and a stone/iron sword.
dee: GT*O!!
I quit, cause I dont want to be with a such an immature kid. Anyways, I made a fourm about this becuase if he really sent it to the mods I will show what happend in my eyes. :D

Simey

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, a screenshot would of helped a lot more (F2 in game). Anyway, nice little story you have there :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci