• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My (late) 1 year anniversary MCSG story... Thread... Thingy.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Hai. I've been playing MCSG for about a year and 2 weeks. I've been meaning to make this for 2 weeks now but #procrastinationFTW. So finally, on this lazy Saturday, I've decided to get this over with.

Nov 14, 2012

This is the day that my good friend Plg21 tells me about these magnificent servers. He also tells me about the forums. This is the day that I join the community.

December 2012- April 2013

Throughout these months I go solo and get wrecked. I didn't have skype or Teamspeak, and the few people I played with I randomly met through games. For example I met HalfSquirrel first on the forums, then just randomly in game.

May 2013

This is when I finally get Skype. I played with a few people occasionally via this, and I spammed the Order of Benjamin Chat. However, mainly I was still that one noob spamming "say 123 for tem!!!!111!"

July 2013

Skip a few months of being Nubby to here. This is when I finally get Teamspeak. I finally actually play with other people on a regular basis. These wild Nubs are usually HalfSquirrel , RC_4777 , TheRealAussie , Boboaluitz and Plg21

Present

I've been accepted for trial into Team Apollo, where the HunchBaccs are plentiful.
Today I am still on the TS with these amazing Nubs.

Plg21 - you introduced me to this wonderful community. The Steelers suck. Be sure to stay in the Rage Cage.
HalfSquirrel - Beeeeeeeegest Nub. Counterstrike is still a trailer.
RC_4777 - 4 Benja!!You are Benja and Benja is you.You are tru men of the bacc.
TheRealAussie - Linoones suck Nub c:
Boboaluitz - stahp being so good at TF2
I probably missed like everybody. I'll probably put anyone who asks in (lol)
Anyway that was a lot longer than I thought it would be. Bai

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
happy belated anniversary :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh crap, today is my 1 year anniversary and my birthday. Should probably make a thread... Nah, I'm lazy. Happy late one year anniversary m8!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
TL;DR pl0x i dunno hao 2 reed

I haven't been able to come on much this week :( So much homework :( But nice story :) I'm the first tag that isn't an IRL friend :p

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm no good at TF2, funny.

"OMG I GOT A KILL NOW I HAVE 9 KILLS AND 36 DEATHS"
Except that one time. That one time was a rare case that you got to hear.

One year is a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci