• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff My journey ends here. ;-;

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awww arsenalf! You were a brilliant member of Staff. I do remember way back when you first got Waiting. If you're ever on the Teamspeak, feel free to poke me to talk. :)

Gravity

Spectator
Reaction score
I know I didn't get to know you that well, but it's sad to see you leave this amazing community. I'll miss you being my Mod Buddy. Thanks for letting me talk to you when I needed you. Hopefully I'll see you around. Good luck.. <3

Quantum
Reaction score
Ooh, I'm so sad to see you resign, Arsenal... You truly were a great Moderator and a great host! <3 Thank you for everything.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you go... :(
You will be truly missed, thanks for everything! <3

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
It is sad to see you leave the staff team! Thank you for everything you've done on the staff team as a whole and all the things you have done for me personally. Good luck in the future, stay strong =)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for everything you have done arsenal. You were an amazing and dedicated staff member. I loved the way you handled and organized the gamemode spotlights. I was honored to be able to help you and be part of the crew.

Sad to see you go. Good luck in the future <3

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much for everything you have done arsenal. You were an amazing and dedicated staff member. I loved the way you handled and organized the gamemode spotlights. I was honored to be able to help you and be part of the crew.

Sad to see you go. Good luck in the future <3
Thanks for all the help you provided with the Gamemode Spotlight. It wouldn't have been possible without you!

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Arsenal I know I have hardly even gotten to know you which is really upsetting however I hope you know that you truly are a fantastic moderator. You were the last person I would see resigning right now, but that's okay. You have contributed so much time and effort into this position and you will be missed so so much. Thank you for everything Arsenal, everything that you have put into the staff team to making it run better has been a fantastic help. I'll miss you Arsenal <3 I hope to continue seeing you around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci