• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Introduction!

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
So while lying in my bed this morning, I thought I would introduce myself.

Hello I'm bridgedragon! A.k.a Michael, Mikey, Mike, Michael Michael Motorcyle. (The list goes on)
I've been playing MCSG since around the summer of 2013. I made a forum account of the 24th of November. (2013) But I never really got involved with the community that much. So that's why I am making this thread! To introduce myself! I play on the CA and US servers. You'll see me often in the morning, around 7:00 am to 11:00 am EST standard time. If you see me in a game, say hi. If you want. I'm not forcing you. Or am I?

kthnxbye.

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum community bridgedragon! Even if you aren't exactly new here

Just out of curiosity, how are you on in the mornings? Do you not have school or are you from a different timezone? I'm assuming you can only really play on low numbered servers since not many people are on.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum community bridgedragon! Even if you aren't exactly new here

Just out of curiosity, how are you on in the mornings? Do you not have school or are you from a different timezone? I'm assuming you can only really play on low numbered servers since not many people are on.
In Canada, where I live at least. School doesn't start until September.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of staff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci