• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide My guide to creating an awesome username!

Did I help you?

• Total voters

4t4

Survivor
Reaction score
Since the Minecraft name change update has been released, everyone has changed their username to whichever one they like. But how can you create a username that is unique and makes you stand out? Here is my guide to create the perfect username for you.

Tip 1: This can be done easily and requires a little bit of creative thinking. First, think of a random word that is appropriate. Eg: Party. Then, think of something else that starts with the same letter and combine it! Eg: Party+Pans= PartyPans!

Tip 2: Get some inspiration. Sometimes a catchy slogan of line comes up on a TV ad or show, simply use that as your username! Eg: I once heard on KFC ad, Chase the taste. Perfect! Simply add the words together or use underscores. Eg: ChaseTheTaste.

Tip 3: This is almost the same as Tip 1 and 2. Just think of something you would say in everyday life. Eg: Fixing my laptop= FixingMyLaptop.

Tip 4: Sometimes the perfect username comes up randomly. Eg: I once saw a sign saying: 4t or over. I know this means 4 tons, but when I pronounced the 4t, it sounded like me saying 40! So, my perfect username was found. So sometimes you have to be patient.

Tip 5: Don't put numbers at the end of your username. Putting numbers at the end of your username will not make you stand out. (Except for a few exceptions.) And DO NOT put your year of birth at the end of your username, this reveals personal information and people can use that against you. Think of other things to put in your username to make it unique. I once saw a player using instead of Fatal for his username, he used Fqtal, this stands out more than Fatal2299 etc.

Thank you guys for reading my thread and I hope you can find your perfect username as well!

Feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Very interesting and some very good points! :)

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Tip 3: This is almost the same as Tip 1 and 2. Just think of something you would say in everyday life. Eg: Fixing my laptop= FixingMyLaptop.
brb taking that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS: Lovely guide ^_^

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
i think u should add: throw something on the keyboard and use that with a 'PvP' after. =)))

ex: jnmlgfchjkPvP

4t4

Survivor
Reaction score
i think u should add: throw something on the keyboard and use that with a 'PvP' after. =)))

ex: jnmlgfchjkPvP

In my opinion, I do not recommend this as it is being overused by many players and it no longer makes you look unique or make you stand out. This also goes with putting YT at the end of your username, putting YT at the end of your username makes you look desperate to be noticed and therefore, people may do the opposite and not pay any attention to you or like you. By putting YT or PVP at the end of your username, people may think that you are trying to make yourself look 'cooler', and they might make fun of you. Anyway, this is only my opinion and you can do whatever you please. Thank you by the way for stopping and reading my thread and given me some feedback!

Much appreciated,
4t4

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
i wasnt serious and why is your reply in my question o_O

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Very good job! (Just to add on)

Tip 6: Use something you love or use a lot. For example if you like wearing blue hoodies and you wear them a lot make your name TheBlueHoodie (mine :3) Summary: use things you love

replace

Survivor
Reaction score
just add a lot of q's and a misspelled word (for character) make sure to add either PVP, HD, YT, or Gaming. extra numbers like birthdate, social security #, etc are recommended.

examples:

LqffyTaffeyHDpvp
Marqer37Pvp
johnGrosse38356YT
HotChocelete9925676Games

Hope this helped! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member