• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
As all staff knows I had a banned account called ElenaUdrea, after a while with ban the player who was the first who had that account said to me to gave him back the account for 10 euros and I gaved it.My question is if I can play on another account beacause I dont own the account called ElenaUdrea.

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
As all staff knows I had a banned account called ElenaUdrea, after a while with ban the player who was the first who had that account said to me to gave him back the account for 10 euros and I gaved it.My question is if I can play on another account beacause I dont own the account called ElenaUdrea.
You can PM a sr mod :)

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
If you were the owner of the account when it was banned, you're not allowed to bypass. However, please contact a Sr. Mod and explain your situation in full context for full clarification on whether you're allowed to use another account or not.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci