• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My 1 year forum anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everybody! As you can see from the title, today marks my 1 year anniversary on the forums!
So, this is kinda going to be my forum story. Firstly, I wanted to do my MCGamer Story but I just don't have a time do to so.

So, first when I joined the forums, it was only to search for clans, to see who is in which clan and such...
I actually started using forums in June. I was literally 24/7 on the forums, was liking every single post that was not offensive (As I do now, no judge pls).
Then, 3 months later, I have started thinking about applying for a Moderator position.
I had been writing my application for 5 days. I applied, got pending, got waiting and unfortunately failed on my interview. I was kinda mad at myself because I knew I did horrible. I was so nervous and.. ugh, my first interview was horrible. Let's not talk about it... :X3: :3
Then again, 15 days or so later, I applied again. I was not that hyped as I was the first time to be honest, but fortunately I was accepted.
At first, I was kinda shy to talk with the rest of the Staff Team on Teamspeak.
After a month or so, I started getting more and more involved in the community events. I have organised the "FFA Teams Tournament" along with Exzone etc etc...

I am actually so happy that I re-applied after I failed first time. I've been a staff member for a little bit more than 7 months and I loved and still love every single minute of it.

After all, I have accomplished a lot of things during this 1 year:

• I have reached 2000 posts on the forums, I am really close to 3000 posts though.
    • I have reached 5000 likes on the forums.
    • I have gotten more than 5 medals on the forums.
    • I have joined the staff team.
    • I have became a Clan Staff member.
    • I was invited to join the EU OCS Crew.
    • I was a Mod Of The Month of March.
    • I was offered a position of a Trial Senior Moderator.
So, I am not really inspirational when it comes to writing so I guess this is all.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, if you have any questions, please go ahead and ask, I will answer them as soon as possible!
Here's to another year on the forums! :ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, Getix! c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Way to go man! Here's to you for sticking around and achieving great things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci