• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mutations

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
Another server had started the idea of the mutations. I thought it was a great idea. It brought lots of people into the game and gave them a second chance of losing to a 2 team as 1. Or just wanting revenge >:).

If you don't know what a mutation in minecraft is, it is basically being disguised as (anything really, your chose) Zombie Pigman and have a compass to the person that killed you. It makes this server even MORE addicting than it really is. I hope you have this feature and I will enjoy my stay here on MCGamer. (As you mods would say :D)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
The Nexus Survival Games (other server) had started the idea of the mutations. I thought it was a great idea. It brought lots of people into the game and gave them a second chance of losing to a 2 team as 1. Or just wanting revenge >:).

If you don't know what a mutation in minecraft is, it is basically being disguised as (anything really, your chose) Zombie Pigman and have a compass to the person that killed you. It makes this server even MORE addicting than it really is. I hope you have this feature and I will enjoy my stay here on MCGamer. (As you mods would say :D)
Nope. Not happening.

iamlebaws

Diamond
Reaction score
I just wouldn't like it. It would add a completly different aspect to killing someone as they would just come straight after you.
I dont like the idea of compass' either

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score

ShortyClutch

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel the appeal of MCSG is that it is pretty basic, nothing added to the gameplay such as kits or anything to give players an advantage. I just don't think mutations would fit in here.

Reactions: Wyz

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
lolno, maybe if it was a thing, if you kill the zombie you get an free budder sword1!!!!1!!1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci